Thursday, November 25, 2010

please, give me a sign



you are inside the CD player in my car
you've been laying in there for 3 or 4 days now..
all through the snowstorm

are you okay?
do you need help?
or is this another one of your jokes

little Built to Spill
"There's Nothing Wrong with Love" CD
... please!! give me a sign

you won't come out
you won't play

I'm worried about you
I love listening to you

I could listen to you all day
and never get bored

the CD player keeps flashing "IN"
over and over
I know you're in there...
if you want to stay in there, that's cool
but, could you play?

I don't want to pressure you
you got to follow your heart
do what you got to do

I hope it isn't over
I feel like we didn't have enough time together

is it because I was listening to other CDs?

can we still be friends?


(sorry for the crappy drawing of you,
looks more like a donut.. than a CD.
It's pretty obvious that I can't draw CDs)

No comments: