Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I'll take care of you

These are some details for a painting I've been working on for the Artifakt 3-year anniversary show.

Its been awhile since I really painted, I forgot how good it feels.

I've had a rush of ideas and endorphins ever since I started this piece.




For this show, each artist is only going to have one piece (a 4 by 4 foot piece)
Mine is 3 feet by 4 feet (horizontal) and I added four small pieces that hang by wire underneath the big canvas.

This is the first piece that I've combined the really dark and light themes together. It was an experiment, I'm stoked on the results...I'll definitely be making more work like this over the winter.
It's all about healing and looking to the light no matter what, moving forward.

good times!

The Artifakt 3-year anniversary show is this Saturday
September 12th 2009 at Nectar in Fremont.

No comments: