Monday, July 13, 2009

it's time to quit fucking around and make this a real blog


I woke up at 1am this morning, instead of trying to go back to sleep (I knew it would be futile) I decided to stay up. I worked on stuff, listened to a bunch of podcasts of Radio Bam, and drank a bunch Busch Lights.. I ended up going back to bed at 8am. I woke up again at noon, I should have probably been in a bad mood or at least had a slight hangover.. but, the total opposite happened. AYYYYYEEEE! I was super manic giddy, inspired and had a bunch of electricity surging around in my brain. It's out of control, I've felt so good and optimistic lately. It's all adventures everyday, I love it! I'm going to keep this running.. Mission 2009!! I'm going to increase my fun/happiness level by 75%.. up to full blown MANIC!! turn it up to 11.
I like myself so much better when I'm not all wrapped up in being too serious, having fun is so much more fun.

I'm turning this blog into a real blog and spilling my guts.
It may be boring as fuck, but who cares.. we only live twice.

good times!

No comments: